Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Thrill of the Kill

As hunting season draws to a close. I had to stop and think to myself of the similarities between going out and bagging a trophy buck.... And landing the digits to some smart, attractive, curvaceous young woman! It's made me think about a few simple things.

1.) Preparation- If you have not gotten into the right mood. Done your homework, worked on body language..... you are n ot going to have as high of a kill ratio as someone else.

2.) Gluttony- As i was discussing with my bishop (much to my detractors delight). I was refereed to as a "womanizer" only in the fact that sometimes i overvalue the physical aspects of my prospects. It's important for us while hunting to not "metaphorically"  gun down 10 differn't girls only to not be able to give proper attention to any of them!

3.) Hunting Buddy- while hunting you might never run into/see any deer at all. Does that make it a wasted trip? HELL NO! Why? because hunting is about going out with your friends and having fun! If you see some deer and shoot them that's great!If you dont however its not a failed day but in fact still a great trip! Thats the type of attitude that you have to have out there while "hunting".

Now i have a gorgeous doe to decide on what to do on our date tonight

yours always

Dr. Ncmo Love Master Jay


1 comment: