Monday, September 30, 2013

Stop Light Pick-up.

THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Friday I was with the libertarian of love and I was a witness to true greatness. We were driving along and we stopped at a red light and one of the foxiest ladies I've ever seen driving a crappy old Ford Taurus pulls up next to us.

We waived at her for about ten seconds. We expected at best she would smile and waive. but no she rolls down her window. I rolled down the window and Libertarian yells "You're a doll." She then said thank you and then the libertarian says "What's your number?"

Then like nobody's business she starts spitting the digits. He writes them down and calls her later that night and set's up a date.

With God as my witness that was the greatest pick-up I've ever seen and it's an inspiration to us all. This woman was lose your membership in the church hot and was just waiting for a ballsy move to be made. As Biggie Smalls once said "throw your hands in the air if you a true playa"

Get out there are get some hot women when you or better yet they least expect it.

Wild Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment