Friday, September 27, 2013

Getting Mormon Men back into the game.

        I will not lie, I've been out of the dating scene for a few months. Sure I made out with a few women (more like girls). But I  have BEEN OUT OF THE REAL GAME! The biggest thing however that keeps men out of the game are these two things.


  • You cannot get a dates with women you don't meet 
  • You can't get dates with women you friend zone. 
  • You can't date women who friend zone you
Yeah I promised 2 yet named 3. This is why..

       If your bitching about me writing 3 points, when I promised 2 you will be eaten up by women. If you can't adapt to your date liking taylor swift, how will you adapt to her ex boy friend dating your ex in order to get even with you. The reason my third bullet point is "You can't date women who friend zone you." is third is because that my friend is what 99% of loser dudes bitch about. 

     "She friend zoned me and I'm so awesome I have been going to golds for over 2 years, my abs look like they are carved out of marble."  
      
       Well guess what for some reason she IS NOT INTERESTED. So you must move on. I'm going back into the game, and I am dreading it.  Mainly because the mormon culture does not gather large groups of attractive women together often. You can ward hop, Gym hop, join the disney movie club at byu idaho, I don't care. You will never find a group of 50 attractive LDS girls with no boyfriends/fiancés/husbands that have no other options. WON'T HAPPEN (if it does call me). So the simple thing to do is. 

Everyday meet women- wherever you can however you can. 

Everyday never come off as friend zone material- Mormons that abide by gospel principles only bang one person in their lifetimes. (and you get to meet up in heaven for eternity so you probably should be rather fond of your soulmate.) What does this mean? You better be 100 % YOU!!! "Well what if I suck?" well if you suck I advice you to not suck. 

Homework 

  1. Meet Women
  2. Flirt with women
  3. Go over the top bold with flirting
  4. Meet women

This is Mr. Tim your average guy making the dive back into dating with you.... Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment