Monday, April 23, 2012

Another Reason to ditch female "friends"

I have been taking ALOT of heat from women for my last post on "dumping female friends". I standby what I said. However i want to tell you guys a story of what happened to me last night. I was making out with a girl in my vehicle, and also quizzing her down on her male friends. here is how the conversation went.
BOLD = her 
regular=me
"So how many guy friends do you have?"

"Ummmm Like five."

"Do any of those guys like you?"

"Yeah like all of them"


"So if you wanted to you could makeup with any of those guys?"

"Yes" 


"Wow so you just use them to hang out when your bored or what?"

"Like when I'm bored or wanna go out and have fun, or need help with homework or my car"


"So you would never makeup with any of them?"

"Umm maybe if i was sad and just broke up with someone." 


"Would you still hang out with them if you had a serious boyfriend? Would you be jealous if they were hanging out with other girls?"

"Duh! And i wouldn't hang out with them anymore if i had a serious boyfriend." 


I then asked her if we could ever be friends? She said yes, "friends with benefits". So i will clarify if you have a "friend with benefits" by all means keep her. But if you like your female friend and she don't like you? Disapear out of her life for awhile, go date other girls. If you still like her after a few months then call her up, and make your intentions very clear that you like her.

Well guys i have a really hot blonde making eye contact with me in the computer lab so I'm gonna jet PEACE!

P.s Homework for today. I want you to cut your hair lift some weights drink some grape juice. Do something that makes you feel good about yourself......and confident. Then I want you to walk around town thinking how cool you are. However DO NOT walk around thinking "I'm cool and these people are losers". You think Harrison Ford walks up and down a street thinking to himself "I am so much cooler than that guy, I am so much richer than that guy" NO NO NO! Basically i want you to put yourself in a state where you feel good. Walk around and notice the difference.

p.s.s If your female and reading this................. don't be bitter and angry and write hate comments. A player is someone who lies, when i pick up women i do not lie.

Happy hunting

Dr. NCMO Love Master Jay

1 comment:

  1. AMEN. I am 30 years old and have dated extensivelly. This is very true, the people posting hate on the previous comment do not understand the difference between being friends with a female you never had romantic interest in and the looser who thinks by remaining frinds with the girl he likes and got rejected by will someday change her heart....

    While that might happen, the chances are so slim that you are indeed much better off going after someone who values you.

    Women who break up with me by asking them to just be friends do so because they want to do it without hurting the guy. But this is more hurtful than if she just dumps him, because it not only says "I don't like you" it also says "I'm sorry for you and don't want to hurt you" ouch.

    ReplyDelete