Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why Mormon Women Risk More By Playing It Safe

Hey this is "RonRon" Paul the Libertarian of love......

Many women have been messaging the LDS Dating Guru Twitter account asking for dating advice. And by a lot I mean A FREAKING TON! The situation that the women are in seem to fall into a few categories.

I like this boy how do I know if he likes me? 

I want to date this boy.. But I am afraid that I might get rejected and ruin our "friendship" 

How can I date a guy, then go back to being friends if I don't like the "vibe" I get when we start dating. 

I'll stop right there. Seems like all women are seeking what most men are also looking for right now. The thing people seem to want should seem obviously dumb, and unattainable.


How do I date someone with absolutely 
ZERO RISK! 

If you can figure out how to gain everything with no risk..... Then I bet you have some fail proof formula to become a billionaire.

What Do We Risk By Doing Nothing? 

Every relationship on the planet started with risk. 

When you went in for a kiss........ RISK 

When you asked out that girl....... RISK 

When you decided to wear that colored shirt to church instead of your missionary garb..RISK 

When you decided to ask your co-worker if they wanted to hang out later...... RISK 

By our inaction, because of fear of a negative reaction we RISK losing all of the good opportunities in our lives. If we even look at the plan of salvation..... Satan=No Risk Jesus=Risk 

          "But Ron Ron, you don't understand! What if I ask a guy out and he rejects me!" What happens if you never ask the guy out? I'll tell you what will happen he will end up dating someone else! Now there are more ways to get a boy to ask you out by taking risks. 

Less Risky Ways To Get a Guy to Ask You Out 

  1. Do aggressive flirting- Touch, touch, touch if a girl touches me tons, I'm asking her out. Asking to feel his muscles, or smiling non stop at him are also good. If he is a co-worker the whole office should be thinking "Does she have the hots for him" Odds are his buddy will make him ask you out. 
  2. Tell him how good he looks- If a woman compliments me, or calls me hot. I am going to think about taking her out. Complimenting him can't just be about his shoes. A "wow you look ripped in that shirt" is the appropriate way to tell a guy "Oh baby Oh baby". 
  3. Joke- Joke about life, you guys dating, his favorite sports teams. Insert some punching and play fighting in here, and your target will start to feel the "Sexual Tension". 
But What if He "Freaks Out" 

Worst case scenario he never talks to you again. I personally am happy when I hit on a girl and get totally and Utterly REJECTED. I think top myself "Damn I'm so happy i didn't waste any more time on that girl." The same applies towards girls. Don't you hate it when you crush on a guy for months....just to find out he has ZERO attraction to you. You just wasted months of your life. 

I know women hate risk. I also know that you want to find a legitimate man to date. I know that men seem stupid. I also know that you will continue to be asked out by dweebs if you continue to take no risks. 


Homework

  1. Identify a male that you like. 
  2. Aggressively flirt with him, hit on him, or get his number. 
  3. Repeat steps One and Two. 
Have a week of risks, and amazing rewards. 

"RonRon" Paul The libertarian of love


No comments:

Post a Comment